Journal 3:- Joy felt after a long time!! Do you want to taste it too?

Dear Diary,

Have you ever felt how joy feels while reading??

After spending months in frustration and worry, I got a chance to read something because today my internet has shut down and I can’t really watch my study lectures as all are dependent on internet.

So, I turn to offline e-book and I tell you, it turn out to be a phenomenal experience.

There are moments, when I find myself smiling reading a line from a book- The Second Sex by Simone de Beauvoir wherein it's introduction part mentions how a tag of “It's a Girl “ and “I am a boy”, in a hospital ward, is going to shape the destinies of two innocent kids. Just pay attention, how a girl is being denoted with the word - "It" as if she is an object and not a human as against a boy, who is denoted with "I".

Don't worry, if you don't understand what is it being talked about, i am planning to paint your pages in green with the synopsis and my journey with the book- The Second Sex, soon.

I smile thinking of my closest friend who long back used to talk about Simone de Beauvoir and her book The Second Sex. Oh!! Her curiosity is lightened up at this moment of mine.

Reading a book- Prakrati by Acharya Prashant, gave me an understanding of small concepts pertaining to body, pertaining to word Prakrati and I tell you – clarity is joy.

Its such a relaxing experience, that after days , I have been able to eat properly, i can feel hunger and accordingly, am able to listen to food. And, cooking followed by reading is joy.

Even the noise around me, feels so okay, no complaints.

The internet is not working since morning, and I am so thankful that it is not; although, I ensured that service provider be called again and again until he switched off his phone itself.

At times, I worry about my future, but reading alone takes away that worry with itself and that’s joy.

Joy when you actually acknowledge that in this ambitious world, where genuine human connection is rare , reading alone brings that connection.

Joy, when, after all being alone, there is someone to share something with and that someone is reading.

Now, I think, I need to pause this feeling of joy because this joy is turning into a wishful thinking of how- I be settled into a library with all my books and laptop and internet to share my writing, with a feeling of security in terms of money and a basic life because no matter, our family background, individual financial independence is of value.

A wishful thinking that even readers be paid for reading at their own pace, with no pressures to complete a book in two days.

Let’s  take a pause here.

The point is – Reading is joy!! And it can be lived amid of all the insecurities, fear, worry & frustration. So, let’s live it!! 

canva 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading 27 :- संघर्ष :- सब नशे , सारी बेहोशी उतर जायेगी :- पाठ -२ नोट्स |

Reading1:- पुस्तक प्रकृति पाठ १ – बन्दर , केला , बंदरिया :- सारांश

Journal:-1!! Why I want everything in this life??