Poetry 12:- I know not the road to be taken!!

Leonardo AI

I came out for a ride
Unknown of any destination.
A ride among the
Crowds of a busy city life,
Bathing in a pool of dust
& soaking in the shrill
Sounds of horns & loud noises.

I know not, the road to be taken
I know not, where to stop by
A ride among the streets
Some busy, some quiet.
Some- where children running & crying,
Some where old school bicycles
Quietly stand by…

A ride dwelling into ting tong bell of the cycle
The ringing of that old song on the radio player
And those mesmerizing,
Smiling eyes of the lone traveller.
A ride in the crowded food street corner,
Where crowds rejoicing the evening delights.
A ride over the highway
Looking up at high in the sky,
In search of that whistling sound
In search of the sun
Hiding behind the clouds.

I know not the road to be taken
I know not where to stop by
Until the discovery of row of trees
Swinging with the breeze
Here, she comes, the orange butterfly,
Fluttering around me as if
Welcoming me further down the road
And unveil the garden full of rose.

I rejoice and
Unconcerned Of the fear of the unknown,
I stopped to listen to
The music being played by peepul leaves
Green, dense, fresh leaves
Singing & whirling together
The melodious sound
& how I wonder
To lie down and relish the melody
Even if its for a brief moment of time.

Swinging branches, rustling leaves,
Fruits raining, ants crawling,
& the temple bell ringing
The cool breeze blows
Travellers passing by
And the peepul leaves keep on
Humming its melodious tone.

Ah! The sun has set
& the sky turns scarlet red
I soak myself into it
With the melody of peepul leaves
And how I wish
Let every ride be a ride
To an unknown land
Where I know not the road to be taken
Where I know not where to stop by.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Room on the Roof- Ruskin Bond !! A Journey with Rusty!!

Reading 35 :- संघर्ष :- पाठ 9 नोट्स- वृत्ति !!

Reading 34 :- संघर्ष :- पाठ ७ नोट्स- समझने की प्रक्रिया _