Poetry 3:- Full Moon Flirtations-

You glow once in a month
Lighting up the night sky with golden light
The glittering stars & the scattered clouds
Your gleaming eyes blooming in my eyes
Lying on the ground, I close my eyes
Only to rest my wandering mind
In your silent and soothing moonlight.

You soak the darkness with shine
And the zephyr with serenity
You soak the flowers with fragrance
And the night queen jasmine with purity.
What a sight, that catches my eyes
The moving clouds pass over you
Hiding you in its veils
As if, it’s the only night for
These clouds to hug you in its arms lovingly.

Oh! How exquisite you look
Surrounded by these clouds
The deeper the night falls
The brighter your look.
You brighten me and my smile
And I know,
you savor these flirtings of mine
May be,
you will fall in love with me, one day too
Until then, I will wait for you,
Forever, every month, for this one full moon night
Wherein you shine in your moon light!!

Leonardo AI

Note- the post is also published in author's medium page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading1:- पुस्तक प्रकृति पाठ १ – बन्दर , केला , बंदरिया :- सारांश

Journal:-1!! Why I want everything in this life??

Journal 3:- Joy felt after a long time!! Do you want to taste it too?